Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Fellas

So, my adorbs roommate Kyla totally met this guy in the grocery store a few weeks ago and now they're dating and I can't even tell you how adorably cute they are. Like, so so cute. *sigh*. And we all worried she'd never find anyone.

I think it's because he's persistent. His name is Nick. He's a business major that still has a year and a half left. He drives a nice car and dresses real nice. I hope they get married. They'd have the most adorable children.

Speaking of men, I went to a gathering of like minded individuals the other night and there was a new guy there. I think his name is Hollander. He is tall with sandy blonde hair and these gorgeous blue eyes. I swanee! I saw him from across the crowd and I swear time stood still. And then he looked over at me. And then he smiled and winked. And I don't remember what happened after that. I think my face went red and I probably looked away. And then, after the prayer, he came over to where I was standing. And, guys, he said hi!! #omg #lifegoals #bucketlist #manofmydreams.

I can't even. Seriously. I can't. He is so amazingly handsome. And then he walked away. And that little tart, Jessica, she was practically throwing herself at him. Well, throwing herself as much as a girl does in Utah. Which means she is hanging on his arm and laughing at, like, everything he says. Ugh. Some girls don't know when to stop. And I just hope that the moment we shared lasts beyond that glance. I know it did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment